Indescribably soft, surprisingly substantial and unbelievably stretchy, the Kerrits® Spring Flow Rise Kneepatch Performance Tights are beyond comparison in comfort and reliable performance in the saddle - and this season's bright spring colors really make these tights pop!
Super lightweight Fabrisuede™ material hugs the body's natural contours, while flat seams creating a flattering, slimming effect. EcoSuede™ knee patches offer the soft, supple appearance of real suede while outperforming in shape retention, abrasion resistance and durability.
Our customers say it best: “These may be the best tights ever invented. For riding in hot weather, these can’t be beat!"
- Ultra Lightweight, Soft & Breathable Material
- Flat, 2" Wide Flow-Rise Comfort Waist
- Flattering, Flat Chafe-Free Seams
- Ultra Grip EcoSuede™ Knee Patches
- Ride, Wash, Repeat!
Sizes: XS-XL. See Apparel Sizing for more details.
Spring Colors: Skyblue Houndstooth, Periwinkle, Orchid, Seaglass, Otter, Nickel, & White Houndstooth
- Fabrisuede™ Tactel Fabric Content: 91% Polyester / 9% Lycra. A breathable fabric featuring 4-way stretch for comfort and freedom of motion, Fabrisuede™ is characterized by its superior shape retention, moisture wicking capacity, and pill resistance. Dark colors are backed with black Lycra for no shine or "grin" when stretched. Machine washable.
- EcoSuede™ (Kneepatch) Fabric Content: 100% Recycled Ultra-Microfiber. The new Ultrasuede® used in Kerrits EcoSuede™ patches offers a soft and supple feel with the appearance of real suede to provide light contact and connection, giving riders full flexibility and freedom to move in the saddle. With excellent shape retention, abrasion-resistance and durability, EcoSuede™ is constructed for lasting performance.
Kerrits unconditionally guarantees all of its products for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Kerrits purchase, return it with the original receipt to the store where you made the purchase, and they will exchange it or return your money. Kerrits believes the sale is complete only when you are completely satisfied.
Other Items in Kerrits Riding Pants
Size XS, SM, LG, XL, 1X, XS, XL, XS, SM, XS, SM, XL, 1X, XS only.
Comments: I love these tights!! Not only is the sizing accurate, but the knee patches are correctly located for my short stature (5'2"). I just ordered a similar pair of Kerrits in a different color and hope they fit me just as well. BTW - Riding Warehouse Customer Service is second to NONE!
From: Sheryl - Savannah, NY, U.S.A.
Comments: I love my Kerrit riding tights. Very comfy and light weight and they keep me cool during long rides.
From: Kimberly - Wilsall, MT, U.S.A.
Comments: I love my Kerrits tights. I am quite petite (just under 5’3), so I do have a challenging time finding breeches that fit my build and have the knee patches hit on the correct part of the leg. They wash well and continue to hold their shape after months and months of use. I have also found that they are durable after getting dumped on my horse onto compacted gravel, and the tights didn’t even snag! I was quite impressed with the tights.
From: Meaghan-New York, USA
Comments: I've had a pair of these for about a year and love them. They've kept me cool (or as cool as you can hope for, anyway) in 95 degree heat, and they're pretty durable. The original pair is just starting to pill and there are no snags.
My one complaint is that they run about a half size small. I'm a pretty true women's large and that size is uncomfortably tight in the waist. When I first got them I was hoping they'd stretch a bit, but no luck (though I guess that's good for longevity!). So, I just ordered an XL and they're a little big, but personally I'd rather be able to breath.
Also, this isn't mentioned in the description but the ones with the herringbone sides are made of a different fabric than the solid colors (nylon/poly blend vs. poly). They feel a little heavier so I hope they breath as well as my solid ones. If not, I guess I can always use them in cooler weather.
From: Shannon - CA, U.S.A.