To view your order, please enter your Order Number AND Telephone Number below (area code first - non-numeric characters are ignored). You will see the real time status including back order information.
Contact Information & Hours
Phone & Live Chat Hours
July 4, 2016 - CLOSED
Mon - Fri: 7am-5:30pm
[Pacific Standard Time]
Walk-In Store Hours
July 4, 2016 - CLOSED
Mon - Fri: 9am-5:30pm
[Pacific Standard Time]
Ordering & Miscellaneous Information
Riding Warehouse offers you the lowest prices and we've written special features into our warehouse software to ensure that the items we ship to you are exactly what you ordered. We also offer guaranteed lowest price, guaranteed accurate orders, fast shipping (usually same day), and fully authorized warranty coverage! Are you a multi-discipline rider/shopper? Select products from our English, Western & Endurance sites for one easy purchase from our single shopping cart.
- Riding Warehouse is an authorized dealer for every product we sell. We fully honor every manufacturer's warranty.
- Orders received Monday through Friday before 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm PST) ship that same day. Orders received Monday through Friday after 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm) ship the next business day. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day, unless additional information is required. Shipping estimates begin the day after your order is shipped and also excludes weekends and shipping holidays. For example, a 2Day Air order shipped on Thursday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders may be placed by phone:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm PST
- Saturday 9am-4pm PST
- Sunday 10am-4pm PST
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Within the United States you may also send a check, money order, wire transfer, Western Union payment, or pay by C.O.D. ($6.00 charge imposed by UPS for C.O.D. orders).
- Shipping Methods and Charges
- Our shopping cart conveniently calculates a shipping quote upon entry of only your postal code and country, so you can easily compare shipping methods and pricing for your chosen items.
- Orders received Monday through Friday before 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm PST) ship that same day. Orders received Monday through Friday after 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm) ship the next business day. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day, unless additional information is required. Shipping estimates begin the day after your order is shipped and also exclude weekends and shipping holidays (e.g. a 2-Day Air order shipped on Thursday will be delivered the following Monday).
- Contiguous U.S. Customers - Our UPS Ground shipping charge is based on the weight of the package.
- Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air delivery charges depend on the weight and final destination. We can also ship orders via U.S. Postal Service, Federal Express, or Golden State Overnight (CA only). Saturday delivery is available upon request.
- International Customers, please see our International FAQ page.
- Thanks for visiting our website and we welcome your feedback! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments:
- U.S.A. call: Toll Free Telephone : (888) 420-GEAR (4327)
- Direct Dial Telephone: (805) 548-2005
- Direct Dial FAX : (805) 540-7964
- Email: email@example.com
- To write: Riding Warehouse, 181 Suburban Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
How To Send A Return:
Return Items To:
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Please use the pre-paid return shipping label included with your order (only included with orders shipped within the continental United States). All other customers will be responsible for shipping charges on returned product.
***Please make sure to record your tracking number.***
Please use our Returns & Exchange form found on the back of your printed invoice.
- Bits must be returned with all original tags/packaging attached
- Bits must be returned in brand new condition in order to receive a full refund.
- Full refunds will not be granted for bits returned in less-than-new condition. Partial or full store credit may be issued at the discretion of the Riding Warehouse Returns Department.
- See our Bit Returns Guide for more information
- Package containing returned saddle must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Saddles must be returned in NEW condition - please see Return Guidelines below for tips to keep the saddle in NEW condition in the event you need to return it.
- Saddles NOT returned in new condition will be subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
- Please view our Saddle Return Guidelines for more detailed information
- Boots and shoes must be returned in NEW condition.
- Please return boots or shoes in the same manufacturer boot/shoe box in which they arrived. If appropriate, please use the shipping box the boots or shoes were shipped in to return boots or shoes. Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the manufacturer boot or shoe box.
- Please make sure the boots or shoes do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
- Please send the boots or shoes with a note stating if you would like credit or an exchange.
- All apparel must be returned in NEW condition (unwashed and unworn) with original tags still attached.
- Apparel that has signs of washing or extended wear (beyond trying on) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please make sure the apparel item does not have any fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
***Note: Any returned items that do not abide by the guidelines above will either be sent back to the customer or will be issued Riding Warehouse store credit, minus an applicable restocking fee, at our discretion. All Returns and Exchanges must be submitted within 365 days of the Invoice date. Returns and Exchanges received after 365 days will be sent back to the customer and a refund or credit will not be given. Defective items must be returned within 60 days of the invoice.
Guaranteed Accurate Orders
Merriam Webster Dictionary defines guarantee as “an agreement by which one person or company undertakes to secure another in the possession or enjoyment of something”. As always, our primary goal is to make sure our services secure the confidence and trust of all Riding Warehouse consumers. Part of that security includes special guarantees that, once again, set Riding Warehouse apart as the industry leader in customer satisfaction. As a confirmation to our customers, we've put these services or "agreements" in writing. We hope you'll take a minute to read the following guarantees. With a clear understanding of them, we think you'll find Riding Warehouse the easy choice for all your horse equipment needs: guaranteed lowest prices, guaranteed accurate orders, fast shipping (usually same day), fully authorized warranty coverage.
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES: Simply put, if you find a lower price, on any product we stock, we will match it. We owe our success to you, our customers, and we know that price is a critical concern. Our goal is to eliminate this concern by assuring you that by choosing Riding Warehouse you're getting the lowest prices anywhere. We routinely scan our competitors to assure that our prices can't be beat. As should be expected, there are some common sense boundaries that apply.
- We must be able to verify the lower price.
- Lower prices that cannot be confirmed will not be honored.
- We reserve the right to confirm lower prices before any final Riding Warehouse sale.
- The source of a lower price must come from an authorized dealer, within the United States, of the product in question (i.e.: authorized Ariat, Toklat, etc. dealer).
GUARANTEED ACCURATE ORDERS: With new special features written into our warehouse software, Riding Warehouse continues its valued tradition and reputation for utilizing the best in technology. This service guarantees that the item(s) shipped to you is exactly what was ordered. If the product(s), as entered into our computers, is not what's shipped to you, we'll promptly correct the problem and refund 20% of the price of any incorrect items up to $20.
- Miscommunications, misunderstandings, or data entry errors are not covered under this guarantee.
- Orders may be confirmed via phone, e-mail, or fax.
- We will take all reasonable steps to correct any other problems.
- The guarantee does not cover delays resulting from back orders or package delivery problems (UPS, Post Office, etc.).
- Any incorrect items will need to be returned prior to the guarantee refund.
However defined, we hope this guarantee will add to the enjoyment and ease of your Riding Warehouse order experience!
Quality: We are a certified dealer for the products we sell and many manufacturers have guarantees of their own.
Shipping: We guarantee UPS 1 Day Air (1 business day) and UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) will arrive on time or your shipping cost is refunded.
Choosing Riding Warehouse: We hope our services, combined with our product knowledge and experience, will help secure your trust and confidence in letting Riding Warehouse be your horse equipment supplier. Thanks for visiting our web page and we welcome your feedback! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to call, write, or e-mail. We are here to help!
Privacy: Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Under some circumstances we may require additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address, and other information to bill you for use of our services. The information we maintain in your customer file is used to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. Riding Warehouse does not acknowledge the "Do Not Track" setting in browsers or any other mechanisms that allow the user to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personally Identifiable Information(PII). We do not allow the collection or sale of Personally Identifiable Information(PII) to third parties or online services.
Security: Our online ordering system uses industry standard SSL security encryption. Your information is transmitted using an encryption algorithm that only we can decode. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Riding Warehouse may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Riding Warehouse's sole discretion.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.