Toklat Woolback Trail Pocket Saddle Pad - English
Buy 2 or more for $99.95 each.
Style meets practicality in this unique Toklat Woolback English Trail Pocket Saddle Pad! Perfect for the English rider that loves the trails, this versatile pad is a convenient addition to your tack collection.
Compare your saddle measurements to those below:
|Front to Back||Side to Side|
This All Purpose Pocket Trail Pad features an incredibly durable 600 denier polyester top side with a striking contrasting white rolled piping detail. Roomy over-sized pockets snap shut to guarantee security for you phone, snacks, and other items necessary for a trail ride!
- 100% Woolback Fleece
- 600 Denier polyester top side
- 2 oversize pockets with snap closures
- Non-slip and Moisture Wicking underside
For more information see the "Details" tab!
Woolback® virgin knit-wool fleece is resilient, durable pile material offering superior moisture wicking and heat dispersal with high breathe-ability, concussion protection and comfort. Woolback fleece is natural white in color.
- Natural - Virgin wool fibers provide comfort for your horse - wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Actually absorbs and wicks away moisture. Keeps your horse's back moist but not wet.
- Breathes - Wool is very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Has minute “barbs” that grip to the hair to keep the saddle from slipping.
- Tough - Natural resiliency reduces wear and provides years of soft, cushioned protection for your horse.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
Care Suggestions: Machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat).
Other Items in Toklat Woolback Standard Saddle Pads
Comments: This is a great trail pad! Wool wicks/cools and is non irritating to horse's back. Pockets are large enough for gear, snacks, maps, phones, water and camera! I am getting ready to purchase another!
From: Michelle - Fayetteville, WV, USA
Comments: Love this pad! The pocket is great for keeping a copy of your Coggins, emergency money and a snack. Fits my endurance saddle perfectly, and cleans up very easily. Great product!
From: Kristie - USA