Toklat WoolBack Endurance Saddle Pad Contoured
Exclusive Riding Warehouse design! We've taken great care to research and customize this saddle pad with a contoured topline, suede wear leathers, and nylon girth straps to add longevity and practicality.
The Toklat Woolback Barrel Endurance Contoured Saddle Pad is our most popular style of pad and easily accommodates a wide variety of saddle styles!
Compare your saddle measurements to those below:
|Front to Back||Cantle/Seat Width||Side to Side||Flap Width|
- 100% Woolback Fleece
- Contoured Topline
- Brown Suede Wear Leathers
- Girth/Cinch Straps
- Non-slip and Moisture Wicking
For further information see the "Details" tab!
Woolback® virgin knit-wool fleece is resilient, durable pile material offering superior moisture wicking and heat dispersal with high breathe-ability, concussion protection and comfort. Woolback fleece is natural white in color.
- Natural - Virgin wool fibers provide comfort for your horse - wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Actually absorbs and wicks away moisture. Keeps your horse's back moist but not wet.
- Breathes - Wool is very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Has minute “barbs” that grip to the hair to keep the saddle from slipping.
- Tough - Natural resiliency reduces wear and provides years of soft, cushioned protection for your horse.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
Care Suggestions: Machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat).
Other Items in Toklat Woolback Standard
Comes in 3 Colors
Comes in 2 Colors
Comes in 2 Colors
Comments: Have spent hundreds on pads. My new Toklat Woolback pad surpasses them all. Easy to clean and great on long training conditioning rides. It is the top on my list.
From: Shannah - Pahrump, Nevada, USA
Comments: Well worth every penny. Well designed wear guards and placement of straps to keep the pad still. Wool "rules" for temperature control and longevity. My endurance horse and I love this pad!
From: Linda - Westport, New York, USA
Comments: LOVE this pad! After buying and using countless other pads, I saddled up with the Toklat Woolback Endurance pad and my horse said "Ahhhhhh!"
From: Brenda - Parsons, Kansas, USA
Comments: I've ridden hundreds of miles in this pad and it has surpassed my expectations. I ordered it with the straps at the bottom of the flap so it never moves. I also choose the wear leather option - GREAT pad!
From: Larry - California, USA