Toklat Woolback Barrel Endurance Saddle Pad
The Toklat Woolback Barrel Endurance Saddle Pad is our most popular style of pad and easily accommodates a wide variety of saddle styles!
Exclusive Riding Warehouse contour design! Inspired by Long Riders for long riders – you won't find this pad anywhere else! Building from Toklat's renowned foundation, we've taken great care to research and customize this saddle pad to provide you and your horse with an optimal riding experience! For a detailed description of why this pad reigns supreme at the top of the market, read on!
- Seat Length: 28"
- Flap End to Flap End (Side to Side): 38"
- Cantle/Seat Width: 20"
- Flap Width: 18"
We recommend you compare the measurements given to the underside of your saddle to ensure a proper fit.
This Toklat Woolback pad features a top-line contoured to fit nicely onto the shape of your horse's back as well as brown suede wear leathers and black girth straps to add longevity and practicality to your pad.
Toklat's double-layer 100% knit wool fleece material is specifically designed to stand up to the harsh rigors of everyday training and distance trail riding. This extra heavy-duty, machine-washable virgin wool pile fabric provides the ultimate protection and comfort for your horse’s back. And, it is superb for long hours of riding when all the advantages of natural wool are of vital importance!
- Natural - Virgin wool fibers provide comfort for your horse - wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Actually absorbs and wicks away moisture. Keeps your horse's back moist but not wet.
- Breathes - Wool is very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Has minute “barbs” that grip to the hair to keep the saddle from slipping.
- Tough - Natural resiliency reduces wear and provides years of soft, cushioned protection for your horse.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
Toklat Woolback pads are easy to clean! Simply machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air-dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat). If you wish to remove hair during shedding season or simply give the fleece more loft after heavy use and washing, a wire pad groomer makes re-fluffing easy!
Made in the U.S.A.!
Comments: I've ridden hundreds of miles in this pad and it has surpassed my expectations. I ordered it with the straps at the bottom of the flap so it never moves. I also choose the wear leather option - GREAT pad!
From: Larry, California, USA