Toklat Woolback Endurance Saddle Pad Contoured
Our Price: $129.95
Buy 2 or more for $111.95 each.
Exclusive Riding Warehouse design! We've taken great care to research and customize this saddle pad with a contoured topline, suede wear leathers, and nylon girth straps to add longevity and practicality.
The Toklat Woolback Barrel Endurance Contoured Saddle Pad is our most popular style of pad and easily accommodates a wide variety of saddle styles!
Compare your saddle measurements to those below:
|Front to Back||Cantle/Seat Width||Side to Side||Flap Width|
- 100% Woolback Fleece
- Contoured Topline
- Brown Suede Wear Leathers
- Girth/Cinch Straps
- Non-slip and Moisture Wicking
For further information see the "Details" tab!
- Seat Length- 28"
- Cantle/Seat Width- 20"
- Flap End to Flap End- 38"
- Flap Width- 18"
Woolback® virgin knit-wool fleece is resilient, durable pile material offering superior moisture wicking and heat dispersal with high breathe-ability, concussion protection and comfort. Woolback fleece is natural white in color.
- Natural - Virgin wool fibers provide comfort for your horse - wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Actually absorbs and wicks away moisture. Keeps your horse's back moist but not wet.
- Breathes - Wool is very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Has minute “barbs” that grip to the hair to keep the saddle from slipping.
- Tough - Natural resiliency reduces wear and provides years of soft, cushioned protection for your horse.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
Care Suggestions: Machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat). For easy fluffing and cleaning, try the Andis Wire Brush!